Disaster Recovery and Failover server solutions, with fully managed and monitored service for continuity of services
Recovery of Mission-Critical Applications
Turn Downtime Right Side Up Again
The future of data backup is here.
Nectar Clouds DR is the only all-in-one online backup and IT disaster recovery solution to fully protect your servers and office environment while ensuring minimal downtime and the ability to access your data anywhere there’s an Internet connection.
- The world’s most robust back-up and business continuity disaster recovery solution for protecting Microsoft Windows Servers, VMware vSphere and ESX(i) Servers
- Consistency checks on all applications to ensure they’re recoverable
- Block level snapshots with incremental forever data capture
- Integrated data deduplication
- Flexible disaster recovery options: bare metal restore & failover virtual machines
- Failover server rewind: rolling back to any point in time & recovering the entire server
- Cost-effective remote office protection
What is available to you?
Option 1: Onsite DR Only
Full bare-metal images to onsite DR server; Instant failover server; rollback and testing to onsite DR server; License, Support, Monitoring and Management to provide you with a robust IT disaster recovery solution.
Option 2: Onsite & Offsite Disaster
Full bare-metal images to DR server, with daily off-site images to multiple data centres to ensure a fail proof business DR system.
How It Works
Running Nectar Cloud DR on your Windows server provides fast recovery of any object, from a total bare metal restore of the entire server to an individual file recovery in just minutes. Built-in deduplication allow Nectar Cloud DR backup snapshots to be stored locally to the onsite failover server or offsite to KeepItSafe’s ISO certified datacentre facilities.
Nectar Cloud Limited is registered with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s office) for Data Protection under the 1998 Act
Our registration number is ZA018418
If you wish to confirm our identity with ICO please click on the link below and enter the registration number in the search box.