Our Veeam Cloud Connect service will be available in the 1st Quarter of 2016
Get your backups off site without the cost and complexity of managing an offsite infrastructure. Veeam® Cloud Connect provides a fully integrated, fast and secure way to backup and restore from the cloud.
All. you do is point your backups to our hosted backup repository—offsite backup has never been so easy!
- Hosted offsite backups: Your backup to our hosted cloud data centers through a secure SSL connection with no additional Veeam licensing required
- Complete visibility and control: Access and recover data from our data centers within the UK, directly from the backup console
- A modern backup architecture: Leverage Veeam’s modern backup technology, including Backup Copy jobs with Built-in WAN Acceleration, forever incremental backups, GFS (grandfather-father-son) retention policies and more―all built into one product
- End-to-end encryption: Rest easy by encrypting all data at source (before it leaves your network perimeter), in flight and at rest, without negatively impacting the data reduction ratios of built-in compression and WAN Acceleration
GET STARTED TODAY!
If you have your own Veeam Availability Suite™, Veeam Backup & Replication™ or Veeam Backup Essentials™, you’re ready for Nectar Clouds Online Backup with Veeam Cloud Connect.
You just need to turn it on and get the necessary computer and/or storage resources. If you have Enterprise or Enterprise Plus, you can accelerate data transfer to the Cloud and Veeam Cloud Connect more than 50 times with the built-in WAN accelerator, a special advantage for Veeam Cloud Connect users.
- 90% of businesses losing data from a disaster are forced to shut down within two years. (London Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
- 86% of companies have experienced one or more instances of system downtime in the past 12 months. (Acronis)
- 53% of data-loss victims never recoup the losses incurred by a disaster. (Aveco)
- 50% of businesses without data management filed for bankruptcy within a year of the disaster. (National Archives & Records Administration)
Need VoIP try Talk Numbers https://www.talknumbers.co.uk