Backup Office 365
Now you can backup cloud apps directly to UK data centers using Nectar Clouds Cloud2Cloud
Backup Office 365
Backup Sales Force
Backup Google Apps
Backup Cloud Apps
Take control of your cloud data backup, retention and archive periods across Office 365 and other cloud apps
With Nectar Clouds Cloud2Cloud, you can rest assured that your cloud application-based data will be backed up and restored if need be — even if you are no longer using those cloud apps, like Office 365, where the data originated.
As the Microsoft Office 365 Terms & Conditions states, “We strive to keep the Services up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and Microsoft isn´t liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result. You should regularly backup the Content that you store on the Services.´´
- Lets you choose the frequency (hourly, weekly) and level of granularity (individual files, entire databases) of your cloud-data backups.
- Lets you set and reach your Recovery Time and Recovery Point Objectives, to meet your business’s needs and regulatory requirements
- Enables you to control your data stored in cloud apps (Office 365, etc.) at all times, even if you end your subscription to the apps
- Backs up your data stored in cloud apps directly from those apps to KeepItSafe’s secure Data Centres
- Allows you to deploy the backup rules you select to all of your organisation’s users at once — saving you time on setup and ensuring consistent data protection business-wide.
- Stores all of yourcloud-based data in secure, encrypted format —using the most advanced AES 256-bit encryption protocols —preventing unauthorised access at all times
- Seamlessly integrates with your KeepitSafe Online Backup service, to create a single data-backup solution across onsite & in cloud-based apps.
- Works in conjunction with your existing KeepItSafe Online Backup account, backing up and encrypting your cloud-based data just as we do with your on-premises data.
To find out more please call us on 0345 060 3030
Nectar Cloud Limited is registered with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s office) for Data Protection under the 1998 Act
Our registration number is ZA018418
If you wish to confirm our identity with ICO please click on the link below and enter the registration number in the search box.